Illuminate your skin confidence with the latest addition to our JSHealth Vitamins collection of targeted formulas, Skin Bright+. It contains SkinAx²™, a clinically proven blend of efficacious natural antioxidants including French Grapeseed and Melon extracts, designed to support radiance, along with Vitamin C for skin health and collagen formation, Vitamin B3 to support skin hydration in females and antioxidant Grapeseed.
Restore your skin radiance with SkinAx²™, an innovative age-defying nutri-cosmetic blend clinically proven to illuminate, even and refresh your complexion. An 8-week clinical study on women aged 40-70*. The study found:
- Increased skin luminosity by 26%. Skin luminosity can be linked with global skin colour and skin homogeneity (smoothness and consistency).
- Helped reduce dark circle relief by 11.7% and colour by 19%
- Helped reduce skin spots (colour and quantity) by 20.7%
- Helped reduce skin redness by 19.3%
- Increased elasticity by 8.53%
- The overall score of skin imperfection (dark circles relief and colour, redness, spots, and smoothness and consistency) had been significantly reduced by 18.0%, compared to the beginning of the study
- SkinAx²™ was found to restore skin radiance after only 8 weeks of supplementation
- The improvement of the firmness and the elasticity suggests that elastic fibres have been protected by the supplementation. The firmness of the skin is mainly linked to collagen and elastin, which confer stability to the dermis and its elastic properties
- Improvement of skin firmness also allowed for reduction of dark circles
- People in the study “felt they looked better after the supplementation”
What is the difference between Skin + Digestion and Skin Bright+?
Both formulas are designed to support skin health and help you feel confident in your skin from the inside-out, each with its own benefits:
- Skin Bright is a high antioxidant blend with SKINAX2™, focused on brightening the skin complexion, collagen formation and overall skin health.
- Skin + Digestion is based on the gut-skin connection and focused on skin ‘concerns’, such as symptoms of acne and breakouts. It also relieves symptoms of mild eczema and dermatitis, as well as relieving digestive discomfort, based on traditional Western herbal medicine.
Can Skin + Digestion and Skin Bright+ be taken together?
You may choose to select either one or take both formulas, as they can generally be taken together if you want to support different aspects of skin health, under the guidance of a health professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
*Based on clinical study results. Reference: Dumoulin et al. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2016; 9: 315–324.