Probiotic (Shelf-Stable) - 30 Capsules
Supports digestive system function, healthy bowel function and regularity.
- Exclusive member savings
- Early access to sales
- Pause, edit or cancel anytime
- Access to the JSHealth App
- Regular rewards + gifts!
- Supports digestive system function, healthy bowel function and regularity.
- Supports digestive system function
- Promotes healthy bowel function and regularity
Gut Health + Immunity Probiotic - 30 Capsules
Shelf-Stable. Vegan. Gluten-Free. GMO-Free
JSHealth believes in truly nurturing the body and nourishing it with the right nutrients and herbs to reach its full potential.
Give your gut some love with our Gut Health + Immunity shelf-stable probiotic. These probiotics for gut health also support digestion, bowel function and regularity, containing two research-supported strains of probiotics to make your tummy feel terrific!
GUT HEALTH: Bifidobacterium lactis and Bifidobacterium longum maintain and support beneficial intestinal flora. Bifidobacterium lactis maintains and supports healthy digestive system function, healthy bowel function and regularity, and relieves constipation. Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium lactis, and Lactobacillus rhamnosus support healthy digestion.
IMMUNITY: Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis maintains and supports healthy immune system function. Drink plenty of water daily.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. This vitamin uses glass which is endlessly re-usable. Please re-use or recycle your bottle and lid.
The JSHealth Probiotic+ formula contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus paracasei
Active ingredients per hard capsule:
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (PA-LR12) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei (Lc-11) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (LA-PL10) 1 billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei (LPC-37) 25.5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (Bb-12) 1 billion CFU
HOWARU Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis (HN019) 2.5 billion
Bifidobacterium longum (BB536) 3 billion.
Total probiotics 35 billion CFU. CFU, Colony Forming Units.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), Colloidal silica, Magnesium Stearate (lubricant), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule shell).
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Lactose, Soy, Animal products, Artificial colours, Artificial flavours, Artificial sweeteners, Bee products, Crustacea, Egg, Fish, MSG, Tree nuts, Ground nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Salicylates/bioactive amines, Yeast.
♻︎ All JSHealth Vitamins are recyclable in your normal household recycling. We use HDPE & PET recyclable plastic to reduce packaging waste. Please recycle your bottles.
For healthy digestive system: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. For healthy immune system function: Take 1 capsule twice per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Do not use if the seal on cap/lid has been broken.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhorea.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking this product.
Make sure to drink plenty of water.
This formula is shelf-stable so you don’t need to refrigerate it, making it convenient and great to take with you travelling. Each capsule contains 35 billion Colony Forming Units of the specific strains included, which are supported by traditional and scientific evidence to support digestive system function.
Our formulas are named based on the research provided for the ingredients in each vitamin. This is checked and regulated by an Australian regulatory body under strict guidelines.
Our team of health experts source each ingredient in our products with great care. Every ingredient is supported by traditional research indications, and tested multiple times to ensure purity and effectiveness.
- Maintain and support intestinal good, beneficial, and friendly flora – Bifidobacterium lactis HN019, Bifidobacterium longum BB536
- Maintain and support healthy gastrointestinal function – Bifidobacterium lactis Bb12
- Maintain and support healthy digestive system function – Bifidobacterium lactis Bb12
- Maintain and support bowel regularity – Bifidobacterium lactis Bb12
- Maintain and support healthy bowel/colon function – Bifidobacterium lactis Bb12
- Maintain and support healthy digestion – Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium animalis (lactis) Bb12, Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Maintain and support gastrointestinal system health – Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis HN019, Bifidobacterium longum BB536, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei
- Maintain and support intestinal health – Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis HN019, Bifidobacterium longum BB536, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei
- Maintain and support healthy immune system function – Bifidobacterium lactis HN019
- Maintain and support healthy immune system function in children – Bifidobacterium longum BB536